ROHS Certification in singapore
Enhance your Business in Singapore With Our Consulting Services
RoHS stands for Restriction of Hazardous Substances, which is also known as the Directive 2002/95/EC. RoHS Certification in Singapore includes the restrictions for the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment. RoHS is a WEEE. RoHS Consultants in Singapore demand for electronic products is increasing widely, due to which the environment and human health are in danger. RoHS Certification is rapidly evolving technologies encourage consumers to discard electronic devices quickly, resulting in an alarming increase in the amount of electronic trash.
RoHS Implementation in Singapore is keeping this in consideration of all the harmful effects of electronic waste, The Ministry of Environment and Forest and the Government of India implemented the Restriction of Hazardous Substance, which in India is known as Electronic waste.
Process of RoHS Certification in Singapore:
- Documentation Review : Determine and check the documents’ current status as well as the extent of the necessary testing. Bills are examined, material declarations for each good and component are made, assembly drawings, conformance certificates, test results, and a compliance file are uploaded to the company’s network.
- Verification: Testing is the first step in the process of RoHS certification. On-site or laboratory phthalate solvent extraction testing, as well as XRF testing, are used to assess the values of the ten RoHS-prohibited compounds to determine whether or not they are present at levels below the RoHS threshold.
- End Product Analysis: Following testing, all relevant manufacturing processes are on-site inspected for conformity with RoHS. The auditing process comprises a comparison of the products to the monitoring of illegal chemicals, as well as a thorough factory inspection that covers quality control. Some auditing companies carry out yearly follow-ups, which could involve sampling to verify compliance.
- Grant of License : Once the audit completes successfully, a RoHS certificate is issued.
Benefits of RoHS Certification in Singapore:
- Mandatory requirement for the European Union.
- RoHS Certification Services in Singapore improve reliability and efficiency of the product.
- Improve brand value and market value in the international market
- RoHS Consultants in Singapore helps to the organization to produce safe products
- Develops the better relationship between the client and the organization
- For businesses doing business with nations in the European Union, it has a different significance. Businesses who export goods to these nations are required to be familiar with the RoHS directives, produce in accordance with them, and document their compliance with them with a certificate.
- Prove that the products are used safely.
- The reputation of the company increases.
- The corporation will enhance consumer trust, which is more crucial. Producing products where the use of restricted materials is never utilized or within the permitted values is also a social and ethical obligation.
How to get RoHS Certification in Singapore?
By looking at all the reasons everyone is getting how the RoHS certification will help the Restriction of Hazardous Substances. If you’re looking to get RoHS Consultants Services in Singapore?
How to get RoHS Consultants Services in Singapore?
Certvalue is one of the leading RoHS Consultants Services in Singapore providing the Restriction of Hazardous Substances to all organizations. We are one of the well recognized firms with experts in every industry sector to implement the standard with a 100% track record of success. You can write to us at [email protected] or visit our official website as we are ISO Certification Consultant Companies in Singapore. Certvalue and provide your contact details so that one of our certification experts shall contact you at the earliest to understand your requirements better and provide best available service at market.
Cost of RoHS certification depends on various factors such as application, initial audit, gap assessment , testing and documentation. Send your requirements to [email protected] to get RoHS certification at the best price in the market.
RoHS Certification has many benefits such as it gives detailed instructions to reduce the number of hazardous chemicals used in manufacturing of electrical and electronic components. It enhances the revenue of the organization as RoHS is a globally recognized certification.
RoHS certification is required for companies that manufacture and distribute electric and electronic components, toys, lighting, home appliances e.t.c .RoHS certification is necessary for companies to get new clients and more business opportunities as it is an internationally recognized certification.
Certavalue is the best RoHS consultancy. Our RoHS consultation process is simple and meets your RoHS requirements in a cost-effective way.
RoHS registration is needed to gain the trust of the consumers, stakeholders ,wholesalers and retailers. RoHS registration also enhances the business potential and helps the companies get more business opportunities.